PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS ON RELIGIOUS DIVERSITY
EarthDiverse is pleased to announce a series of Professional Development Training Seminars and Workshops to organisations and businesses designed to inform potential clients of issues of religious literacy and raising awareness of the beliefs and practices of other faith and belief traditions.
Our interactive seminars and workshops are designed to get your staff and employees cognisant of and involved with people of other faith and belief traditions, in order to better help them interact with members of other religions, as well as with those with no-religion.
Who are these training seminars designed for?
These Professional Development & Training Seminars are suitable for anyone. Potential target audiences for training might include:
- Health Care professionals (e.g. doctors, nurses, ambulance workers, psychiatrists, psychologists);
- Clergy and other religious practitioners who may wish to raise their awareness of other religions and the various practices associated with them;
- Teachers and educators at all levels (e.g. early childhood education, and primary, secondary and tertiary schools)
- Social workers;
- Police and police workers;
- Chaplains at various public institutions (hospitals, universities, military)
- Judiciary (e.g. judges, clerks);
- Public servants;
- Government employees;
- those working in the field of migrant settlement and support.
What we offer:
EarthDiverse’s Professional Development seminars, programmes and workshops are always tailored to the particular needs of our client organisations and associations. These can range from a single 2-3 hour workshop all the way up to weekend retreats and year-long programmes, as EarthDiverse can tailor its offerings to meet the specific requirements of your organisation.
Visits to various Houses of Worship can also be arranged.
Where do we offer these seminars?
Our Professional Development Training Seminars can be offered anywhere in Aotearoa New Zealand at anytime. We are happy to come to you, or we can organise facilities on your behalf.
What people are saying:
- “Staff at New Zealand Red Cross have benefited from 4 Religious Diversity training sessions in Hamilton. Our diverse team working in the refugee resettlement area have found these sessions very interactive and relevant to the work we do. The practical activities that Todd facilitated helped us all unpack knowledge and make connections with our daily work. Knowing about different religions definitely enhances the quality of any intercultural communication. Amazing workshops!” —Silvia Dancose, Acting National Migration Manager-North, and Refugee Programme Team Leader for Hamilton, Red Cross
If you’d like to have us run Professional Development seminars, programmes or workshops for you or your organisation, association, group or business, please contact us at <[email protected]> to discuss your needs and how we might be able to work with you to provide the type of training your organisation or business may require.